Welcome to the Year 1 page.
Meet The Teacher
The Year 1 team is:
- Mrs Nadine Barnard (Assistant Headteacher EYFS & Year 1)
- Mrs Oonagh Davis (1 Oak Class Teacher)
- Ms Bekki Poland (1 Maple Class Teacher)
- Ms Smart (Classroom Assistant)
- Ms Lucas (Classroom Assistant)
- Mrs Quilty (Classroom Assistant)
- Ms Collinson (Classroom Assistant)
How do I contact my child's teacher?
Teachers use Class Dojo to communicate with parents and share children's work. Class Dojo is the quickest and most convenient way to get a message to your child's teacher. Click on the relevant icon to download the app to your phone.
Alternatively, please contact the school office to leave a message.
SchoolPing is essential for receiving school messages from John Keble, including details of events, closures and other important information.
Click on the relevant icon to download to your phone.
What is my child learning?
The school uses Google Classroom to provide children with tasks for home learning.
Additional mathematics tasks are set using the Mathletics App/Website.
Additional spelling tasks are set using the Spelling Shed App/Website.
Printable Home Learning Packs are available via the Remote Learning section of our website. Here you will also find a whole range of resources to support your child's education at home.