We have migrated remote learning to Google Classrooms so that we can conduct live online lessons, better organise resources and provide feedback to the children.
A further range of subject specific activities and ideas are available here:
Oak National Academy offer over 10,000 free video lessons and resources. Accessing these now no longer uses any data so children can watch and enjoy using anytime!
The BBC are providing high-quality daily lesson activities supported by dedicated programming on the BBC iPlayer and CBBC. You’ll be able to access regular daily lessons in English and Maths, as well as other core subjects in an expanded version of their BBC Bitesize website. Click on the image below to access their resources.
At home during the week, you will have a new daily routine – you might like to make and decorate a timetable for yourself to divide up your day.
As well as your live online lessons and independent learning assignments, you could also include further things on your timetable that you enjoy and make you happy, for example
- Drawing, painting, making a model
- Writing a diary / poem / short story / comic each day
- Baking, cooking or preparing a healthy snack (make your own recipe book & record each dish you make)
- Play / make your own a board game / try a puzzle
- Try crosswords & word-searches