Our Year 5 teaching team this year
- Mrs Slingsby, Assistant Head-teacher in charge of Year 5
- Mr Cyrus, Elm class teacher
- Ms Cribbon, Pine class teacher
- Ms Maria and Mrs Gray, teaching assistants across Year 5
- Ms Rogers, teaching Writing and Maths sets as well as Spanish
Please see ‘Meet the teachers’ video below to see us all and to hear about logistics for this year.
This term our topic is ‘Incredible Inventions’. We will be exploring this theme in our Reading, Writing, Science, Design & Technology and Geography learning this term. Please see curriculum map below for details.
Key points to note:
- Please find our risk assessment on our school website
- No bags – children to carry reading book and reading record
- Disposable bags for any packed lunches
- 8:30 School starts – children then come straight into class to read
- Home-learning online: Google Classroom, Mathletics and Spelling Shed
- Children to wear PE kit to school on Thursdays and Fridays
Please sign up to Class Dojo and PING so we can communicate.
Please hit the school logo below to "Meet the teacher".