Our Year 5 teaching team this year
- Mrs Slingsby, Assistant Head-teacher in charge of Year 5
- Mr Cyrus, Elm class teacher
- Mr Anstey, Pine class teacher
- Ms Maria and Mrs Gray, teaching assistants across Year 5
- Ms Rogers, teaching Writing and Maths sets as well as Spanish
Key points to note:
- Please find our risk assessment on our school website, which is continually being updated
- 8:30 School starts – children then come straight into class for reading; online live lessons start at 9.
- Children to wear PE kit to school on Thursdays and Fridays
Please use Class Dojo and PING so we can communicate remotely. Please call the school if you need help with this.
Please hit the school logo below to "Meet the teacher".