Year 6 (Pre-secondary)
Our year 6 classes are called "pre-secondary". We are working closely with local secondary schools and want to improve the ways in which we prepare our children for their transition to them in September 2021.
Meet The Teacher
The pre-secondary school team is:
- Miss Sian Auty (Assistant Headteacher Year 6)
- Mrs Siobhan O'Donnell (6 Willow Class Teacher)
- Miss Emily Beeching (6 Birch Class Teacher)
- Ms Karen Stoute (Classroom Assistant)
- Miss Helen Rogers (Spanish Teacher and England and Mathematics groups)
- Mrs Jacqueline Goddard (Music Teacher)
- Miss Oniekah Love (Physical Education Teacher )
- Mr Kyro Watson (Physical Education Teacher)
How do I contact my child's teacher?
Teachers use Class Dojo to communicate with parents and share children's work. Class Dojo is the quickest and most convenient way to get a message to your child's teacher. Click on the relevant icon to download the app to your phone.
Alternatively, please contact the school office to leave a message.
SchoolPing is essential for receiving school messages from John Keble, including details of events, closures and other important information.
Click on the relevant icon to download to your phone.
What is my child learning?
The school uses Google Classroom to provide children with tasks for home learning.
Additional mathematics tasks are set using the Mathletics App/Website.
Additional spelling tasks are set using the Spelling Shed App/Website.
Printable Home Learning Packs are available via the Remote Learning section of our website. Here you will also find a whole range of resources to support your child's education at home.